I have just updated my life coaching page and I feel inspired to share a few of the things that I changed. I’ve been looking for a sheduling system where anyone who wants to have a session with me can view my availability and go ahead and schedule a session right on my website. I’ve seen several different scheduling systems and I found one that I really like a lot. It’s called acuity scheduling.
There are lots of awesome features it includes, and here are the main ones that I really appreciate right now:
- You can choose your time zone and all of my listed availability will be converted to your time zone.
- You can schedule different kinds of appointments.
- You can pay for your sessions at the same time that you schedule them.
- It integrates with paypal or stripe.
- It’s really easy to use.
- I can embed the scheduler on my site.
- It comes with an ecommerce store for selling things like books or other products. I’ll have to explore this option further another time.
- I can customize how far in advance or how soon anyone can book a session. Ex. only after 48 hours and before 60 days.
- It sends email reminders.
- There’s a free version with limited options, but the one I got is $10/month, very affordable.
- It makes scheduling much more efficient.
I created this new video for my coaching page which I will share here, and I will embed the scheduler below too. I’m having so much fun learning different creative ways to share my services.
And here is the acuity scheduler below where I set up a free 30 minute session option, or a regular 1:1 session with the option to pay right away.
If you are a coach, healer, or offer services that need scheduling I hope that you found this useful. I’d love to hear what kinds of scheduling systems work for you as well. You can check out my life coaching page where I made these updates here.