Hi my name is Jodi and this is my first blog post.
“Ah, where do I start?” is what’s been running through my head since I knew I wanted to start blogging here. Well I’m going to make it really simple.
Here are 11 reasons I have created this blog:
- Sharing things that I am passionate about is like throwing kindling on my creative flames.
- Reading blogs is one of my favourite things to do, and I’m thinking that writing them will be pretty great too.
- We’re living in a time where freedom of speech and the potential to spread ideas and information is more accessible than ever. I’m interested in using this opportunity to spread a lot of love and also practical stuff that can help us to rise – riSE – RISE to greater levels of freedom and empowerment.
- I really like physical books and journals etc, but keeping things documented and organized in a digital format is very space efficient, and makes things easy to search for and find. I intend to document my posts so that if I ever want to find something like a recipe it will just be a few clicks away.
- It’s fun to share whatever the heck you’re interested in and find other people who are intereted in the same things. The internet is an exceptionally awesome place for this.
- I love to share things I love. To share love is to expand its reach, which makes it grow.
- Creating posts on a regular basis is a good way to practice making commitments and honoring them, or adjusting them if necessary. In other words it’s character building.
- I’m curious to see how my interests evolve over time, so this space will reflect my fluctuating dynamic spirit.
- Taking the time to write things out is a great way to process thoughts and information to gain more clarity on what you believe in, stand for, desire, etc. so I’m excited to practice writing to know myself better.
- I enjoy the sense of freedom, and authenticity that comes from sharing my thoughts in a way that’s not intended to be heard by anyone specific, but rather just reflects where my soul is at for anyone who is vibing at a similar frequency and happens to venture into this space.
- Sharing posts is a great way to get over crippling perfectionistic tendencies. Action cures fear!
That’s all for now! Thanks for reading!